Wednesday, September 14, 2011

cleaning up in the art room...

Cleaning up time...What else do I need to say??... it is always a hectic time in my room... and I am always searching for a way to organize the kids and myself.

Last year, I decided we needed to have a cleanup song. They kids would have the length of the song to get the room back together. I have the philosophy that art is messy and it's no problem if we make a big mess... but if you make the it you clean it up.

Cleanup song from last year...



Artist: Band of Horses
Song: Compliments
Album: Infinite Arms

Thank you Band of Horses for inspiring the youth to cleanup after themselves while shaking their shoulders and bobbing their heads...

1 comment:

  1. what do you mean?!! what happened to "clean up! clean up! 1-2-3!!!" (haha- jk) hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete