Monday, June 16, 2014

Whoops...It got a little busy...

So summer is for playing catch up... and for an introduction to my plans for next year.

HOLD UP... I am getting ahead of myself though. I have 7 month of really cool art projects to show y'all first.

So... where do I even start?!?! These projects are going to be in no particular order...

I will start with one of my favs... Visual Journaling!!






The 5 photos above are from my own personal journal. I love the process of collecting, cutting, combining all different mediums and ideas to formulate a new piece of art work. Here lies my artistic passion. The sky is the limit with visual journaling...

My Upper School class blew me away with their journals this past trimester. Here are a few of the highlights...








What vision these girls have! (Yes, I had a class of all young ladies! Lucky me.)


No comments:

Post a Comment